Saturday, September 12, 2009

10 things that describe me....

1) The MAIN thing is.... Clueless lo == Always mong cha cha one...

2) Happy Go Lucky. Yup, I'm easy going and pretty much careless lol.

3) Naive. (Although I don't want to admit it, but majority seem to think so... ==)

4) Listener. I am a very good listener and will definitely keep the secrets. ^-~

5) Good Patience. Hehe... try and make me angry... IF you can... =^=

6) Forgetful. Haiz... will forget even if others want to pay back the money I lent... ==

7) Adventurous. I like to try a lot of things!!! (But mom seem to be unhappy about it.... ==)

8) Hyper. Although it only happen when I got sugar high from candy. (Yummy!) or when boring.

9) Obsessive. It for animals only. Especially p-u-p-p-y~~

10) Finally is Passion. Well... Only for a few things like anime, manga, Miyavi, An Cafe, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment